Problem with Turbo Prolog compile to .exe
Author Message
 Problem with Turbo Prolog compile to .exe

It has been a while since I have used Turbo Prolog.
I have since switched computers and am now using a PS/2.
At present I can't seem to compile anything to either .obj
or .exe .  I get a message as below:

Invalid object module
Input File: C:\language\prolog\PROLOG.LIB(windlib) pos:26FE Record Type:00

Thanks for your consideration of this problem.
A.G.Hill

Tue, 31 May 1994 01:49:24 GMT

1. Turbo Prolog / Turbo C connecting problem

2. Interfacing Turbo Prolog to Turbo Pascal of Turbo C

3. How to: increase stack size in Turbo Prolog .EXE

4. Linking Turbo Prolog v2.0 with Turbo C

5. Turbo Prolog - bios call problem

6. Graphics problem in Turbo Prolog

7. Turbo Prolog problems

8. Porting Turbo Prolog programs to ISO Prolog

9. Syntex: Turbo Prolog and SWI-Prolog

10. Syntex: Turbo Prolog and SWI-Prolog

11. Learning prolog with Turbo Prolog