How to use COM with Amzi Prolog
Author Message
 How to use COM with Amzi Prolog

Hi,
I'm working on an expert systems that's using Amzi Prolog for the reasoning
processes and ASP (for the webpage) as the front-end and MS Access (external
database).
I'd be grateful for any pointers for more information on how to link them up
using COM objects. I've tried searching on the web, but I couldn't find any
helpful tutorials.

Thanks in advance,
Brenda.

Mon, 12 Jan 2004 00:41:52 GMT
 How to use COM with Amzi Prolog

Quote:

> Hi,
> I'm working on an expert systems that's using Amzi Prolog for the reasoning
> processes and ASP (for the webpage) as the front-end and MS Access (external
> database).
> I'd be grateful for any pointers for more information on how to link them up
> using COM objects. I've tried searching on the web, but I couldn't find any
> helpful tutorials.

Here

http://www.amzi.com/products/prolog_customer_freeware.htm

you will find AmziX, ActiveX interface to Amzi Prolog.

A.L.

Mon, 12 Jan 2004 08:15:43 GMT

1. Amzi Prolog versus LPA Prolog.

2. Amzi-Prolog vs. Visual Prolog

3. Searching Amzi Prolog with Smalltalk examples

4. Amzi Prolog - Newbie Question

5. Amzi Prolog - Warplan exame: extending it

6. Amzi Prolog for the Web

7. Amzi! Prolog

8. Random in Amzi Prolog

9. How Do I: Browser-Enable Amzi Prolog Program

10. Amzi Prolog and SQL Server

11. AMZI! Prolog and for/4

12. Problem with AMZI Prolog