Prolog RPM for Red Hat Linux
Author Message
 Prolog RPM for Red Hat Linux

Hi,
        I've just switched from Slakware Linux to Red Hat version 5.1.
I'd like to install a free prolog like SWI, but can't seem to find
an RPM file for Red Hat.  I could SWI as I would for Slakware, but would
prefer an RPM.  Do you know of a free prolog system for Linux Red Hat
5.1 that is packaged with RPM?

Thanks in advance,

Sun, 01 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Forth RPM for Red Hat Linux

2. Visual Tcl 1.6.0 RPM for Red Hat Linux

3. CLISP rpm for Red Hat Linux?

4. Gnu prolog install on Red Hat Linux

5. scm, emacs, rpm, and Red Hat 5.0

6. Need help with Python 1.4.1 Red Hat rpm

7. ANNOUNCE: tclpython-3.1 Red Hat Fedora Core 1 rpm

8. ANNOUNCE: tclperl-2.5 Red Hat Fedora Core 1 rpm

9. ANNOUNCE: tclodbc-2.2.1 Red Hat Fedora Core 1 rpm

10. Font display problems under Red Hat Linux 7.3

11. Various Ruby RPMs available for Red Hat Linux 7.2

12. FLORIST-2.0 on Red Hat Linux 5.0