Prolog sources for semantic nets and/or frames?
Author Message
 Prolog sources for semantic nets and/or frames?

I am looking for some pointers to either code, or examples of how
one might go about coding up semantic nets OR frames in Prolog.  I
am a new Prolog programmer and thought I might get ahold of some
pointers before I launch into it myself...

Thanks a lot,
Steve Portigal

Sat, 23 Apr 1994 12:07:20 GMT

1. Semantic nets

2. Links strength in Semantic Net

3. Pointers Appreciated (Semantic Nets)

4. Semantic net system wanted

5. Prolog as a semantic web query language?

6. help question declarative semantic of prolog

7. net.lang.prolog is being renamed comp.lang.prolog

8. SOURCES SOUGHT: Fuzzy Prolog and Fuzzy Prolog Applications

9. Tk.Net, GTK.Net, and FOX.Net?

10. Getting source code from frames using urllib

11. Frame based system in Prolog

12. Frame based system in Prolog