Prolog 1000 database available by ftp
Author Message
 Prolog 1000 database available by ftp

The Prolog 1000 database is now available for ftp access from Imperial
College. It includes more than 500 entries and is in SGML format,
which is very close to the "electronic entry form" that many people
have used. It can be read and printed as an ASCII document.

To access it, login using ftp to src.doc.ic.ac.uk, with a user name of
"anonymous" and a password of your email address, and issue the
command:

get packages/prolog-progs-db/prolog1000.v1

The full path to the file is in question is:
computing/programming/languages/prolog/applications-db/prolog1000.v1.gz

The file above is in gzip format (the gnu file compressor). Under ftp
if the user does 'get ... prolog1000.v1' the archive here will expand
the file before sending it back. Alternatively if you have a copy of
gunzip, you can use the full file name which will get the compressed
file (more quickly - it is about 192KB compressed and 544KB
uncompressed).

We would like to know who is using the information and are a little
cautious about supplying ready-made address lists. Therefore we have
not included the full address details for authors of programs, but
this information will be sent, for a reasonable subset, by sending an

program names and numbers and including full postal address.

We're not at the target yet, so if ANY of your programs, or other
programs you have used or heard about are not in this list please let
us know immediately as we would like to include them.

Chris Moss
--
Mats Carlsson

Tel: +46 8 7521543     Ttx: 812 6154 7010 SICS     Fax: +46 8 7517230

Fri, 02 Feb 1996 22:41:45 GMT

1. Prolog 1000 database available by ftp

2. Where is the prolog 1000 database?

3. Prolog tools/compilers for the Prolog 1000

4. How to combine 1000 columns from 1000 files ?

5. Creating 1000-word database

6. Looking for information in Prolog 1000

7. prolog for 3b2/1000

8. prolog 1000

9. Prolog 1000

10. Qu-Prolog 3.2 - available by ftp

11. XSB Available by FTP (Tabling Prolog)

12. LIST-of-PROLOGs available by FTP!