A little project of mine
Author Message
 A little project of mine

Hi all,

Erm... I don't know why I'm writing this letter actually. Just writing to
say I read a book on Prolog, found it a fascinating if mind bending language
compared to C++ and VB (don't laugh) and all the other languages I've messed
with....
 Now I'm diving in out of my depth with a chatbot called alan. I doubt I'll
ever finish him, but I'm having fun... If I do and anyone wants to tell me
how much of a mess I made of it can they tell me... Guess I'm asking for
people to say that'll review it when I'm finished.

Bye,

Chris.

Wed, 14 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. 1 little, 2 little, 3 little endians...

2. my little project

3. little prolog projects

4. limited test-less loop-less call-full repetition

6. Toronto APL SIG meeting - June 23 - APL and OLAP/Data Mining

7. Need Help in Data Mining Problem

8. OOPSLA'99 Metadata and Dynamic Object-Model Pattern Mining Workshop

9. I got mine!

10. Data Mine (filter) Usenet comp.lang.forth threads

11. ANN: New Online Master of Science in Data Mining

12. ANN: Online Certificate Program in Data Mining