LOPSTR'92 Call for Participation
Author Message
 LOPSTR'92 Call for Participation

                    LOPSTR 92
                    ---------

Workshop on Logic Program Synthesis and Transformation

               University of Manchester
                    2-3 July 1992

                Call for Participation

Following the success of LOPSTR 91, we are pleased to annouce that LOPSTR 92
will be held on 2-3 July 1992 at the University of Manchester, U.K.  The
workshop will again be sponsored by both the Association for Logic Programming
and its UK branch ALP UK. The proceedings of the workshop will be published
by Springer-Verlag in their Workshops in Computing Series.

The aim of the workshop is to bring together researchers active in
the areas of logic program synthesis and logic program transformation, and
other related topics. This is to be interpreted broadly: we do not restrict
logic to Horn clause or first order logic, and by logic program synthesis we
mean any method of logic program construction; nor do we limit ourselves to
particular approaches to logic program transformation.

For the workshop programme, we encourage participants to give talks (of 20-30
minutes duration) on work in progress. If you wish to present a talk, please
submit a paper to the Programme Committee. Papers should be written in English
(and preferably using LaTeX), and should not be longer than 5000 words
including an abstract of about 200 words (i.e. the entire paper, including
references, should not be longer than 15 (21cm by 12cm) pages in 11-point
font size). Please send 5 copies of your paper to:

Lynn Howarth,
LOPSTR 92,
Dept. of Computer Science,
University of Manchester,
Manchester M13 9PL,
U.K.
Telephone: +44 61 275 6154
Fax:  +44 61 275 6204

to reach her by 15 April 1992.

You will be notified of acceptance/rejection by 22 May 1992.

We particularly encourage research students to participate in the workshop,
and will apportion them the ALP grant specifically  for subsidising student
travel to the workshop.

Programme Committee: Tim Clement, Danny De Schreye, Yves Deville,
                     John Gallagher, Kung-Kiu Lau.

Organising Committee: Tim Clement, Kung-Kiu Lau, Lynn Howarth.

For enquiries, please contact Lynn Howarth.

                   LOPSTR 92 Registration Information
                   ----------------------------------

For LOPSTR 92, the registration fee includes accommodation on 1 and
2 July; and breakfast, lunch and evening meal on 2 July; and breakfast and
lunch on 3 July.  We can also provide evening meals on 3 July, and bed and
breakfast for 3 and 4 July as optional extras, for those who wish to stay over
the weekend.

                    LOPSTR 92 Registration Form
                    ---------------------------

Please tick the appropriate boxes and fill in the relevant parts:

[ ] I wish to attend LOPSTR 92
Name:
Position:
Company/Institution:
Postal Address:
Telephone number:
Fax number:
Email address:
Payments:
Registration Fee: [ ] non-ALP member (120   pounds)
                  [ ] ALP member     (100   pounds)
                  [ ] student        ( 60   pounds)
[ ] Evening meal on 3 July           ( 8.40 pounds)
[ ] Bed and breakfast on 3 July      (16.80 pounds)
[ ] Bed and breakfast on 4 July      (16.80 pounds)
Total                                (      pounds)

[ ] I enclose a cheque for this amount made payable to the University of
    Manchester.

Please return the registration form to:

Lynn Howarth,
LOPSTR 92,
Dept. of Computer Science,
University of Manchester,
Manchester M13 9PL,
U.K.
Telephone: +44 61 275 6154
Fax:  +44 61 275 6204

to reach her by 15 June 1992.  Provisional bookings can be sent
by e-mail.  Early booking is recommended.

Tue, 03 May 1994 18:32:34 GMT

1. TRI-Ada '92 Advance Call for Participation

2. Call for Participation: LOPSTR'96/ILP'96

3. Second CFP: Workshop on Deductive Databases at JICSLP'92 Second Call for Participation

4. ICLP '92 and IWLP '92 -- Wanted: Call for papers

5. LOPSTR '97: Call for Participation

6. LOPSTR'93 : LaTeX Call for Participation

7. LOPSTR'93 : Preliminary Call for Participation

8. LOPSTR'91 Second Call for Participation

9. LOPSTR'91 workshop - call for participation

10. Call for Participation : PLILP 92, August 26-28, 1992, Leuven

11. Call for Participation : PLILP 92, August 26-28, 1992, Leuven

12. Call for Participation : PLILP 92, August 26-28, 1992, Leuven