Arity Corp. email address or FAX number
Author Message
 Arity Corp. email address or FAX number

Does anyone have an email address or FAX number I could use in order
to contact Arity Corporation? (I wish to ask them a few technical
questions as we are currently trying to decide which Prolog implementation
to buy.)

University of Wales College of Cardiff
Department of Computing Mathematics
PO BOX 916
Cardiff CF2 4YN
UK

Sun, 05 May 1996 20:55:03 GMT

1. MCC fax or email address

2. NAG Address or fax number

3. Have you e-mail of Arity Corp.?

4. Launching the default email client with a specified email address

5. HandyMailTemplates - how to get email address from a recipients address

6. Arity Prolog address wanted

7. Email & Fax for CW2.003

8. Stealth Software Email Fax templates - Do they Work???

9. FAX and Email templates

10. How to fax/email directly from cw4 app ???

11. USB Print/Fax/Email from DOS Apps

12. Emailing and Faxing from C55