SWI standalone
Author Message
 SWI standalone

Hi All!

I have a SWI prolog program that I want to merge with a Visual C++
interface.  The interface that I have built has a huge make file, and I
am not sure how to pass this information to plld.exe.

Any thoughts?

Chris Weaver

Sat, 10 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. To Standalone or not to standalone

2. Need SWI-Prolog.h for SWI 1.8.11

3. Standalone IPL device dump

4. BottomFeeder is a good standalone app demo

5. Q: size of VW7 standalone apps?

6. vw standalone application

7. Smalltalk performance OK for building standalone package?

8. The Smallest Standalone Distributable Possible

9. Q: recommendations for inexpensive Smalltalk systems that can make standalone executables

10. newbie ? -standalone.exe

11. newbie ? -standalone.exe - smaltext [1/1]

12. Digitalk VSW30 building standalone exe