Michael Gates

--
et tu mgates?

Sun, 02 Jan 1994 05:20:08 GMT
 Want Parlog++ info

Quote:

> I am looking for information on Parlog++ (and any other parallel/OO
> logic programming languages for that matter). Thanks for any help.

   Here are some references from an old USENET article.

Newsgroups: comp.lang.prolog
Subject: Prolog bibliography done finally
Date: 20 Jun 89 18:19:18 GMT

 ... stuff deleted ...

%A Krysia Broda
%A Steve Gregory
%T Parlog for discrete event simulation
%C London
%D 1983
%Z Month December
%I Department of Computing, Imperial College
%K simulation

%A K. Clark
%A S. Gregory
%T Parlog: parallel programming in logic
%D 1984
%Z Month April
%I Imperial College London
%N DOC 84/4
%K parallelism, or, and, stream, synchro

%A K. Clark
%A S. Gregory
%T PARLOG: Parallel Programming in Logic
%J acm Transactions on Programming Languages and Systems
%V 8
%N 1
%P 1-49
%Z Month January
%D 1986

%A K. Clark
%A S. Gregory
%T PARLOG and PROLOG united
%E J.-L. Lassez
%B  Proc.\ 4\/$^{th}$ International Conference on Logic Programming
%P 927--961
%I MIT Press
%D 1987

%A Keith L. Clark
%A Steve Gregory
%T Parlog: A parallel logic programming language
%C London
%D 1983
%Z Month May
%I Department of Computing, Imperial College
%K parlog,languages

%A I. Foster
%A S. Taylor
%T Flat Parlog: A basis for comparison
%B  International J.\ of Parallel Programming
%V 16
%N 2
%D 1987

%A I. Foster
%T Parallel implementation of PARLOG
%B To appear in  Proc.\ International Conference of Parallel Processing
%D 1988

%A I. Foster
%T  PARLOG as a Systems Programming Language
%R Ph.D.\ Thesis
%I Department of Computing, Imperial College of Science and Technology
%C London
%D 1988

%A Ian Foster
%Z Imperial College, London
%T Parallel Implementation of Parlog
%J Proceedings of the 1988 International Conference on Parallel Processing
%V II, Software
%I Penn State
%C University Park, Penn
%D August 1988
%P 9-17
%K Logic Programming, logical variable, control call, distributed unification,
read, ns_read, unify algorithms, distributed control, termination, deadlock,

             DSAC-TMP, Bldg. 27-1, P.O. Box 1605, Columbus, OH 43216-5002

Phone:  614-238-9431  AUTOVON: 850-9431   FAX: 614-238-9928

Mon, 03 Jan 1994 00:44:52 GMT

1. Parlog documents wanted

2. Parlog++ and OO+LP again

3. Parlog++ and OO+LP

4. Parlog++ available

5. PARLOG source code

6. free parlog compiler

7. Expose on PARLOG

8. JAM Parlog

9. PARLOG Question

10. Request information on PC PARLOG

11. Need Help In Concurrent Prolog / PARLOG

12. references to PARLOG ?