Cprolog -- Where? (also PD Prolog in C)
Author Message
 Cprolog -- Where? (also PD Prolog in C)

re: CPROLOG
Where can I get the source?  Is it FTPable?  How do I FTP?

Really appreciate the help (in advance),
Glenn A. Emelko
...!ihnp4!cbosgd!mandrill!hal!ncoast!crds  (or there abouts)
PS: Please POST the results -- I think many people are interested, and I
really don't need alot of people asking ME... I don't know the answer (yet..)

Wed, 19 May 1993 07:19:00 GMT

1. Prolog as Intro CS Language

3. New version of Eden, and Prolog PD library

4. PD Prolog for OS/2 (other than SWI Port)

5. Wanted:Free/PD Prolog for PC

6. Wanted: PD Prolog can generate stand-alone EXE application

7. PROLOG for NEXTSTEP (commercial or PD)?

8. Best PD prolog for Windows NT?

9. PD Prolog for NextStep ?

10. PD Prolog DLL or LIB for Windows (?)

11. What is a good PD Prolog?

12. PD Prologs