Quintus Prolog with Borland C++ How ?
Author Message
 Quintus Prolog with Borland C++ How ?

I am desparately seeking information on how to include Quintus
Prolog into an existing Borland C++ Windows application. All the
information given in the User Manual didn't work. In fact Borland
returned errors in the libraries i had to include.
Has anyone done this before and can give me informations ???

All opinions expressed in this mail are my own and not necessarily
those of my employer..
**Uwe Hauck/IBM Deutschland GmbH/Scientific Center Heidelberg/
Vangerowstr. 18/69115 Heidelberg**

Tue, 28 Jul 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. X interface in Quintus prolog or C(C++) interface in Quintus prolog

3. Borland C++ Builder and SWI-Prolog?

4. Quintus Prolog++ & AAIS Prolog

5. Help on ProLog by BIM versus Quintus Prolog

6. Borland C++ vs Visual C++

7. Passing arguments from C++ to ASM with Borland C++

8. Quintus Prolog and Hummingberd Exceed

9. where can i get Quintus Prolog Compile

10. What is difference between iprolog and Quintus prolog?

11. Problem in adding in facts dynamicly in Quintus Prolog Release 3.4

12. Quintus: String from Prolog to C