SB-Prolog/Sicstus Prolog info. request
Author Message
 SB-Prolog/Sicstus Prolog info. request

Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp
Subject: Re: Unix Lisp Environments (Distributed Builds)
Expires:

Newsgroups: rec.travel
Subject: Japan: travel info. wanted
Expires:

I will be in Japan for about 10 days in the first week of June.
I'm seeking suggestions from the collective wisdom of this newgroup
regarding:

        1. Places worth visiting: cultural, natural and historic interest,
           particular events/festivals.
        2. Transport: is it OK to count on driving to get around? How
           expensive is train travel? How constraining?
        3. Lodging: how do I locate low budget places to stay in?
           I'll be spending a few days in Tokyo, and the rest is open.
        4. Language: I dont speak Japanese but am an enthusiastic gesturer.
        5. How are the facilities for camping outdoors? Which places are
           particularly worthwhile? Any equivalent of bed-and-breakfast
           places? Youth Hostels? Advance booking requirements?
        6. Exceptionally good guide books.
        7. Are there any particularly good tours?
        8. ANY FIRST HAND EXPERIENCES which you think might be useful
           to know about.

Thanks very much in advance --- Desmond D'Souza (MCC,Austin, TX)

Newsgroups: comp.lang.prolog
Subject: SB-Prolog/Sicstus Prolog Info. Request
Expires: