Info on Intro Course Requirement At Your Institutions
Author Message
 Info on Intro Course Requirement At Your Institutions

ng course, is
required only for business and computer science majors.  Many of
our students are graduating from our institution without ever
taking a computer course.  I would like to know if your institution
requires students to take a similar course or if it is an option.
Do you know what is the trend the United States and institutions
around the world.

Do you have an introductory computing course required at your
institution?

Do you happen to have a survey which relays to this material?

Any information relating to this subject will be appreciated.

          Usenet, UUCP: uunet!huracan!clam

Thanks, sincerely,

Dr. Carlos F. Lam             Phone (507) 52-3304
Panama C{*filter*}College
PSC #02 Box 3268
APO AA 34002

Fri, 29 Apr 1994 17:01:21 GMT

1. Help on Intro to Computing Requirement at Your Institution

2. KSC intro course - Pre-requisites?

3. Using Smalltalk to teach intro cs courses

4. F.L. in Intro CS Undergrad courses

5. Intro Course in Visual Basic offered on the Net

6. Programming Language for Undergrad Intro CS Course?

7. Books/Implementations for Intro Scheme course?

8. Wanted: references on using Scheme for Intro CS courses

9. Programming Language for Undergrad Intro CS Course?

10. Intro to VRML Course

11. COURSES: Intro/Advanced High Level Design Using HDLs, Santa Clara, CA

12. HELP: Intro Assembly Course, with PowerPC