ALP LP Newsletter Submission
Author Message
 ALP LP Newsletter Submission

Logic Programming Newsletter - SUBMISSIONS

Issue 9/1 of the Newsletter is currently at the printers
and if you're a member of the Association of Logic Programming
(ALP) you should be receiving a copy in the next few weeks.

Never one to take a rest, I'm starting to gather contributions
for the next issue.

We'll print almost anything relevant to LP. For instance,
news on new products, abstracts, short notes on
research (1-2 pages), your views on some aspect of LP,
trip reports, announcements of workshops, conferences,
meetings, etc.

The submission deadline is March 15th
                           ----------

Contributions are welcome by e-mail, floppy disk (Mac or PC,
but please include an ASCII version) or by mail for shorter
contributions. By ASCII, I mean plain text or Latex, although
I prefer plain text.

I have a STRONG preference for material received via e-mail or
on disc - it saves a lot of retyping.

My address is :
        Andrew Davison
        ALP Newsletter Editor
        Dept. of Computer Science
        University of Melbourne
        Parkville
        Melbourne, Victoria 3052
        AUSTRALIA

Fax:    +61 3 9348 1184
Phone:  +61 3 9287 9172 / 9101
Telex:  AA 35185

Thanks,
    Andrew

P.S.
Have a look at the LP Newsletter WWW site:
        http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~ad/alp/archive.html

It's still in development, and I would appreciate any comments.
The latest addition is a search engine based on keywords.
There are now over 350 articles, 250 of them added in January 1996.

P.P.S.
I've received a number of messages asking about the ALP, and how
to join. The best person to contact about these matters is:

        The ALP Administrative Secretary
        Dept. of Computing
        Imperial College
        180 Queen's Gate
        London, SW7 2BZ, UK

Fax:    +44 171 589 1552
Phone:  +44 171 594 8227

Please include your surface mail address in any correspondence.

Tue, 07 Jul 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. ALP Newsletter Submissions

2. ALP Newsletter Submission

3. ALP Newsletter Submission

4. LP Newsletter Submissions WANTED

5. LP Newsletter Submissions

6. Request for LP Newsletter Submissions

7. Submissions to the LP newsletter

8. LP Newsletter Submissions

9. Call for LP Newsletter Submissions

10. Call for submissions to LP Newsletter

11. LP Newsletter Submissions

12. LP Newsletter Submissions