expert systems tools in LP
Author Message
 expert systems tools in LP

I would like to have information about usable and documented
tools built in Prolog or other LP-languages. The tools may be
either commercial or academic. The tools are for:

        1. Object oriented Programming
        2. Knowledge Representation for Expert systems
        3. Expert systems.

Email me and I'll post a summary to the net.

        Johan

--
Johan Montelius
SICS, PO Box 1263, S-164 28 Kista, Sweden.

Sun, 08 May 1994 21:17:55 GMT

1. Interface to CLIPS expert system tool.

2. Info on Expert System shell building tools sought

3. Query on expert system tools in Smalltalk

4. Expert System Tools

5. VRML, multi-agent system, behavior, expert system

6. Environmental systems, TCL and Expert Systems

7. SCHEDULE: 1st Workshop on LP Tools for INTERNET Applications

8. Journal of LP for Assoc. for LP members

9. ILPS94 Workshop on Parallel L.P. Systems - Program

10. ILPS94 - Design and Implementation of Parallel LP Systems

11. CFP: Design & Implementation of Parallel L.P. Systems

12. ILPS91 Workshop on Parallel LP systems