TURBO PROLOG 2
Author Message
 TURBO PROLOG 2

Hi

Please,  has someone  language disk. Turbo Prolog  V. 2  for PC from
Borland ?   If yes, thanks to send me a copy.

Sun, 11 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 TURBO PROLOG 2

Visual Prolog Technical Support
Service Request Number: 13087

Quote:

> Hi

> Please,  has someone  language disk. Turbo Prolog  V. 2  for PC from
> Borland ?   If yes, thanks to send me a copy.

Turbo Prolog was developed by PDC (Prolog Development Center).
Unfortunately it is no longer marketed. A greatly improved version (PDC
Prolog v3.31) is available from PDC at a very reasonable price (about
USD 160).
You may like to look at our web pages on http://www.pdc.dk/vip where you
will also find information about
our Visual Prolog product.

Regards

Jonathan Lerwill

Mon, 12 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Interfacing Turbo Prolog to Turbo Pascal of Turbo C

2. Linking Turbo Prolog v2.0 with Turbo C

3. Turbo Prolog / Turbo C connecting problem

4. Porting Turbo Prolog programs to ISO Prolog

5. Syntex: Turbo Prolog and SWI-Prolog

6. Syntex: Turbo Prolog and SWI-Prolog

7. Learning prolog with Turbo Prolog

8. APL interpreter impl. in Turbo Prolog

9. Do you consider yourself a TURBO PROLOG expert?

10. Is Borland Turbo Prolog for DOS available anywhere.?