prolog II+ and sql
Author Message
 prolog II+ and sql

I'm a beginners in prolog
I'm waiting the book "the art of prolog" i have bought but i'm asking me
still now :

anybody knows how prolog II+ with the syntax edinburg can use a mysql
database ?

Tue, 01 Jun 2004 19:20:29 GMT
 prolog II+ and sql

Quote:

> I'm a beginners in prolog
> I'm waiting the book "the art of prolog" i have bought but i'm asking me
> still now :

> anybody knows how prolog II+ with the syntax edinburg can use a mysql
> database ?

You have to write some C code and link to prolog II+ to add these functions
as new "predefined" predicates.

--
Pascal

Tue, 01 Jun 2004 23:05:31 GMT

1. Financial Services, COBOL/II, CICS, JCL, DB2, Oracle SQL, ACCESS, ANSI C, VISUAL BASIC

2. ** COBOL II/CICS/VSAM/SQL Positions Available **

3. CA Realia II SQL precompiler and ODBC

4. US CA SF Prog/Anal MVS COBOL COBOL II DB2 CICS JCL SQL

5. Newbie Question: PROEDIT.PRO problem with Prolog II+

6. PROLOG-II : Where?

7. 2 is not II (Prolog)

8. Prolog PROG TECH. II

9. unification in Prolog II