static/dynamic binding
Author Message
 static/dynamic binding

Hi! all, is here any expert familiar with the topic of
"static/dynamic binding" within more languages?  I am
gathering information regarding every aspects of this
topic, but I only know the details of s/d binding in
Borland C++, how about java, Smalltalk ..... ?  any
contribution or comments will be highly appreciated.

Thu, 15 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. STATIC/DYNAMIC BINDING

2. static/dynamic binding

3. Static vs Dynamic Typing: Effects on Productivity?

4. static/dynamic typing, or stability?

5. Dynamic vs. static type checking

6. Types, types: static vs. dynamic -- classification

7. Types, types: static vs. dynamic --

8. Types, types: static vs. dynamic -- classification

9. Static vs Dynamic Typing: Effects on Productivity?

10. Static vs Dynamic Typing: Effects on Productivity?

11. Static vs Dynamic Typing: Effects on Productivity?

12. Dynamic vs static typing: impact on modelling capabilities