MUprolog installation on MIPS (DECstation 5000) running Ultrix
Author Message
 MUprolog installation on MIPS (DECstation 5000) running Ultrix

Hi All,

We at UNE (Aust) would like to install MUprolog on one of our MIPS
(DECstation 5000) series. Has anyone out there had made necessary modifications
to the MUProlog source to successfully install onto the above mentioned
platform ?  BTW: We are running ULTRIX 4.3.

We would appreciate any pointers.

Please either reply to comp.lang.prolog or directly to me at:

thanks in advance
{*filter*}son Lukose

Mon, 12 Feb 1996 07:37:10 GMT

1. Dynamic loading on Decstation running Ultrix (mips 4.4)

2. problems running fortran-based MCNP code on Decstation running Ultrix 4.2

3. Mixing fortran and C on a DECstation 5000

4. Fortran Compilers for DECStation 5000's

5. KCL on DECstation 5000/240?

6. AKCL on DecStation 5000

7. Is T available on the DEC 5000 (MIPS R3000) and named let

8. Problem compiling CLOS/CLX for akcl on DEC 5000 Ultrix 4.2A

9. running Tcl-based g++ apps on a decstation/ultrix

10. M2 Compilers for DECStation (RISC) and Ultrix wanted

11. Ayacc on a decstation (ultrix)

12. CL with CLX on DECstation (ULTRIX)