New GNU PROLOG stable version
Author Message
 New GNU PROLOG stable version

----- Message d'origine -----

Envoy : mercredi 17 octobre 2001 10:15
Objet : gprolog-1.2.8 is available
Quote:
> Hi all,

> I'm happy to inform you that I have released gprolog-1.2.8. It is now
> the new stable version.

> Major changes wrt the last stable version (1.2.1):

> * execution speed has been improved by a factor 1.4.
> * ports to alpha/linux, alpha/OSF1 and mips/irix
> * modify C->Prolog foreign interface to recover arguments space
> * use standard glibc malloc under Linux (instead of dl_malloc)
> * modify C->Prolog foreign interface to recover arguments space
> * many (little ?) bugs have been fixed

> As usually you can get this version from any gnu mirror (.tar.gz) or
> precompiled RPM for i686/Linux from the INRIA's ftp site.

> For more information: http://www.*-*-*.com/

> now.
> I/he will inform you as soon as available.

> Enjoy !

> --

> http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~diaz
> gprolog --version 2>&1 | sed -n -e 's/By //p'

> http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sun, 04 Apr 2004 21:50:47 GMT

1. New version of pop-mode for GNU Emacs/XEmacs

2. New Version of GNU Fortran 0.5.19 _Patch_ File

3. new version of GNU Emacs/Lisp interface available

4. asserting new clauses (GNU Prolog)

5. Defining new constraints in GNU Prolog?...

6. New version of Eden, and Prolog PD library

7. Strawberry Prolog - new version

8. Strawberry Prolog - new version

9. The new Trinc-Prolog R1 Trial version is ready for downloading

10. New version of Visual Prolog 5.01

11. New version of Strawberry Prolog

12. New Version of B-Prolog