Prolog interpreter info
Author Message
 Prolog interpreter info

I am looking for good references, books, articles etc describing prolog
implementations.  I have only found 1 book so far describing this, all
other prolog books have been purely about how to use the language.  Anyone
know of anything?  Thanks in advance, and please respond email only.
Beth Freeman

Mon, 20 Jul 1992 14:55:00 GMT

1. Info on small PD Prolog interpreters

2. Prolog interpreter/compiler on IBM (4MB memory) machines (seek info)

3. info on prolog compilers/interpreters wanted

4. SB-Prolog/Sicstus Prolog info. request

5. SB-Prolog/Sicstus Prolog Info. Request

6. Pascal Source for APL Interpreter--Want Info

7. Interpreter Info

8. How to find widget record info from interpreter

9. Need Info On Smalltalk Byte Code Interpreter...

10. Prolog interpreter or unification engine in Dolphin

11. APL interpreter impl. in Turbo Prolog

12. Prolog Interpreter in Lisp