Arity Prolog Vs Visual C++
Author Message
 Arity Prolog Vs Visual C++

Hi,
do anybody nows how to let see a prolog variable to the Visual C++. I'm
using Arity Prolog 32 and I can't reach the prolog variable in my C++
source.
Thanks

Tue, 28 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. calling Visual C++ or Prolog calling Visual C++

2. Cnnections between Arity Prolog and C++

3. Arity/Prolog & Turbo C++

4. Visual Prolog and Visual C++ - Capabilities Comparison

5. how to call visual prolog to visual c++?

6. Borland C++ vs Visual C++

7. Prolog and C (or C++ or visual C++)

8. C++ vs VisualAge for SmallTalk vs Visual Basic

9. Amzi-Prolog vs. Visual Prolog

10. Cellular automata benchmarks: Java vs C++ vs Java vs C++

11. Request:reviews of Prolog (Arity,IF-Prolog)

12. Request:reviews of Prolog (Arity, IF-Prolog)