verification
Author Message
 verification

Hi,
I'm a student of the University of Wuppertal (Germany)
working at the time on my diploma.
Therefore I'm searching for information about

"Verification of expertsystems"
If anyone knows something or can tell me another
news-group could you please e-mail me.

Wed, 08 Jul 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 verification

 > Hi,
 > I'm a student of the University of Wuppertal (Germany)
 > working at the time on my diploma.
 > Therefore I'm searching for information about
 >
 > "Verification of expertsystems"

 A good starting point is the
"Bibliography on Validation and Verification of KBS" (KBS = Knowledge Based Systems)
on the KEML-Home-Page ftp://swi.psy.uva.nl/pub/keml/keml.html
(Section Overview papers and bibliographies).

You could also check the literature about integrity checking in
deductive databases.

Stefan Decker

Stefan Decker, Universitaet Karlsruhe, Institut AIFB
D-76128 Karlsruhe, Germany

WWW: http://www.aifb.uni-karlsruhe.de/Staff/sde.html

Fri, 10 Jul 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. BACUP meeting: Formal Verification, Physical Verification; SourceLink

2. BACUP meeting: Formal Verification, Physical Verification; SourceLink

3. UNIT verification

4. Credit Card Verification

5. Unique code verification

6. Password Verification Using ENVY & VW 1.0\

7. Verification of conclusion about threads

8. Amex & Diners Card Number Verification Algorithms

9. Drive Verification Routine

10. new software verification e-mail list

11. Formal verification methods for OOPS

12. Formal methods for verification of OOPS