Graph libraries
Author Message
 Graph libraries

Unfortunately, I did not find in the web
Are there somewhere in a free access
libraries for Prolog implementig basic direct graph routines
such as achievebility of noded from given node,
shortest path, etc

--
 Best regards
MSc Andrei S. Lopatenko

Wed, 26 May 2004 05:41:02 GMT
 Graph libraries

Quote:

> Unfortunately, I did not find in the web
> Are there somewhere in a free access
> libraries for Prolog implementig basic direct graph routines
> such as achievebility of noded from given node,
> shortest path, etc

There is a graph library for ECLiPSe, which is freely available for
academic use:

http://www.icparc.ic.ac.uk/eclipse/

Regards,
        Andy

--
Andrew Eremin
IC Parc, William Penney Lab.,        Tel: +44 (0)20 7594 8299

Tue, 25 May 2004 19:29:35 GMT

1. 32 GRAPHING LIBRARIES AND TEMPLATE WRAPPERS FOR 2003

2. Graphing Library?

3. RGL (Ruby Graph Library) 0.1

4. Graph Libraries

5. Need Windows Graphing Library

6. graph libraries

7. Charting and graphing library for FORTRAN

8. graph library

9. Graph libraries in Lisp

10. Looking for general graph library...

11. ANNOUNCE graphviz_1.1 (Re: Graph Libraries for tcl/tk)

12. Clipper Graph Library sum '87, where can i find one???