I have a prolog problem. Does anyone wants to help me
Author Message
 I have a prolog problem. Does anyone wants to help me

i have a rectangular web and coordinates of pair of points(for example
(x,y)).
i have to find such paths between the points in each pair so none of
the paths should not cross any other path.

Sun, 06 Jun 2004 22:46:47 GMT

1. XF: Anyone else having problems with tearoff menus ??

2. I need help doing a prolog multi-insert!!!

3. Having problems changing printer settings within the program code (anyone having problems w/ OkiData printers?)

4. Re Having trouble doing int 21/2521h

5. Help !!! - Having Relationship Problems

6. Help! Still having problems

7. Still having problems with SMTP send - help!

8. Having problem finding SB int vector - help please

9. HELP!!! having a problem

10. URGENT!!: Can anyone help me??, with this SWI Prolog program

11. Anyone else having trouble with GIFs?

12. anyone else in c.l.e. having