Embarassing question...
Author Message
 Embarassing question...

I am even less than a newbie, and this is a little embarassing. I am
studying Prolog, but I have no compiler/interpreter for the language.
Would anyone be so kind as to point me to some distribution or to a web
site about prolog, with links to distributions thereof? (I tried
www.prolog.com and www.prolog.org, but the results were rather
counterintuitive ;)

Many thanks to all who will respond.

Alex

Thu, 05 Jun 2003 06:29:48 GMT
 Embarassing question...

Quote:

> I am even less than a newbie, and this is a little embarassing. I am
> studying Prolog, but I have no compiler/interpreter for the language.
> Would anyone be so kind as to point me to some distribution or to a web
> site about prolog, with links to distributions thereof? (I tried
> www.prolog.com and www.prolog.org, but the results were rather
> counterintuitive ;)

> Many thanks to all who will respond.

> Alex

OK, so you guys posted the FAQ to embarass me even more? Fine,
I'll go read it straight away...

Alex

Thu, 05 Jun 2003 06:40:17 GMT
 Embarassing question...
Hi,

I've found Amzi to be pretty good.  Try www.amzi.com   :)

good luck!
Dave

Quote:

>I am even less than a newbie, and this is a little embarassing. I am
>studying Prolog, but I have no compiler/interpreter for the language.
>Would anyone be so kind as to point me to some distribution or to a web
>site about prolog, with links to distributions thereof? (I tried
>www.prolog.com and www.prolog.org, but the results were rather
>counterintuitive ;)

>Many thanks to all who will respond.

>Alex

Thu, 05 Jun 2003 10:27:55 GMT
 Embarassing question...

Quote:

> Hi,

> I've found Amzi to be pretty good.  Try www.amzi.com   :)

> good luck!
> Dave

Thanks. I'll try it.

Alex

Thu, 05 Jun 2003 11:21:43 GMT
 Embarassing question...

Quote:
> I am even less than a newbie, and this is a little embarassing. I am
> studying Prolog, but I have no compiler/interpreter for the language.
> Would anyone be so kind as to point me to some distribution or to a
> web site about prolog, with links to distributions thereof? (I tried
> www.prolog.com and www.prolog.org, but the results were rather
> counterintuitive ;)

> Many thanks to all who will respond.

> Alex

I will offer Logic Programming Archive at Oxford Comlab
http://www.comlab.ox.ac.uk/archive/logic-prog.html.
On this address you will find many links about Prolog.
The best between them is the link to our product:
Strawberry Prolog  :-)

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/

Mon, 09 Jun 2003 00:50:30 GMT

1. Embarassing question

2. Embarassing question

3. This is embarassing but.....

4. This is rather embarassing...

5. Questions-Questions-Questions-Answers-Answers

6. Question(Questions, questions...)

7. Newbie Question: Realbasic Question

8. Questions Questions

9. Questions and more questions...

10. Browse Question / Report question

11. ***Data buffering question. Long post, lots of questions

12. questions, questions!