looking for public domain prolog code archives, data
Author Message
 looking for public domain prolog code archives, data

Greetings,
What is a good source for public domain prolog code? I was trying to
locate some on CDROM, but failed.
Also, is there any place I can get raw data for a prolog program,
specifically is-a relationships for common objects (like terrier is-a
dog, etc)

Thanks in advance,
Julian

Mon, 21 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Looking for public domain sources of prolog for unix

2. Looking for Public Domain Prolog Interpreter

3. Looking for public-domain Prolog interpreters

4. public domain prolog for apollo domain

5. Public Domain Archive

6. public domain Prolog system available

7. Public domain Oberon modules for scientific data processing

8. Public domain Oberon modules for scientific data processing

9. Public Domain Prolog

10. Public Domain Prolog compiler Request

11. Public Domain MS-DOS version of PROLOG?

12. Public domain prolog