Some adivces on Arity prolog?
Author Message
 Some adivces on Arity prolog?

    Hello Prolog world,

       I am considering buying Arity Prolog for the purpose of application that
I am to develop. Did anyone encounter any serious problems (specific ones) with
this package ? I would really appreciate some responses as soon as possible
and those do not have to be long ones explaining the problem into details but
just pointing my attention to that.

    Milorad Sucur
     Champaign Illinois, USA

    Thanx.

Tue, 03 May 1994 04:11:27 GMT

1. Request:reviews of Prolog (Arity,IF-Prolog)

2. Request:reviews of Prolog (Arity, IF-Prolog)

3. Contacts for ALS PROLOG and ARITY PROLOG wanted.

4. Problems linking Arity/Prolog & VisualC++

5. Arity Prolog Vs Visual C++

6. How to link arity prolog files ??

7. Arity Prolog database

8. What happened to ARITY-Prolog?

9. Cnnections between Arity Prolog and C++

10. Simulation with Arity Prolog

11. Arity-Prolog

12. Arity prolog - help needed!!