Shortest way in Prolog
Author Message
 Shortest way in Prolog

February 24, 1993

I am looking for a program in Prolog which find the shortest way to
go from one point to another with the lowest cost. The network in
which the program will look at has several nodes and different costs
for the crossing from one node to another.
Does anyone have programmed this classical problem ?
I will be grateful if someone answer to my question or if someone
send me the description of the best algorithm.

P.S. : Could you send your answers to my Email adress. Thank you.
P.S.S. : Excuse-me for posting to this newsgroup this classical problem
but I haven't found in my library the answer to that kind of problem.

Sun, 13 Aug 1995 22:29:37 GMT

1. long = short*short ; (short,short) = long/short

2. short course intro to prolog

3. Work in Prolog [Short-term/Immediate start with excellent rate]

4. Short intro to Prolog?

5. PDC prolog and prolog++ (object-prolog)

6. Top Ten ways to shoot yourself in the foot

7. ways to collect data from two collections of the same size

8. 27 MILLION WAYS To Make Money

9. How many ways can you get change from N dollars

10. The Many Ways of Sine

11. Object3D.Shape - ways to access/control multiple shapes?

12. Searching for ways to export whole dictionnary to dBase