Go Game
Author Message
 Go Game

Hello.
I'm a student of Computer Science, and one of my homeworks in this year is
to build a prolog implementation of the go game.
I have no enought time to finish it, so i will love any help.

Thu, 26 Jun 2003 05:08:05 GMT
 Go Game

Quote:
> Hello.
> I'm a student of Computer Science, and one of my homeworks in this year is
> to build a prolog implementation of the go game.
> I have no enought time to finish it, so i will love any help.

I hope you mean Go-Moku (five-in-a-row). The thought of getting Prolog to
distinguish between false and true eyes, in Go, sounds more like an
interesting thesis project.

Geoff

Fri, 27 Jun 2003 23:09:40 GMT

1. i'm writing a yet another GO game

2. Commercial Eiffel Strategy Game Goes Gold!

3. Game Magazine for Shareware Game Developers.

4. Gaming Revolution: Games in Phones with Java: JavaOne Web Casts

5. Python in game development [fwd: best prog lang for games]

6. game theoretic semantics, dialogic logic & dialogue games

7. Gaming with the idea for games

8. Windows Installer - a go/no-go (in)decision

9. Going (Gone) Nuts !!!

10. LOGO-L> go turtle go

11. go turtle go

12. To boldly go where no chicken has gone before: build 829