Expert System & AI Shells
Author Message
 Expert System & AI Shells

I am a graduate student studying computer information systems.  I am
looking for an expert system shell and an AI shell (with user
documentation if available) to complete two of my term projects.
Anyone got any leads on where I can find these?

Thanks for your assistance!

                        Fred Elkins
                        Valrico, Florida, USA

Tue, 14 Jul 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Smalltalk, AI, Expert System Shells

2. Python Expert Systems; AI for Everybody

3. AI-Expert Systems Contractor/Permanent Professional required

4. List of openings on the AI, KBS and Expert Systems arena

5. Placement of AI/Expert Systems Graduates and Professionals

6. Expert Systems, AI, Neural Networks User Lists

7. AI/Expert Systems + PC Software Engineer, San Diego CA

8. AskMerlin, your AI expert system guru oracle advisor

9. Expert System Shell coded in ST

10. Expert System Shells

11. Looking For OO-Forth Extensions/Expert System Shells

12. Wanted: FORTH Expert system shell information