Tools for documenting large Prolog programs
Author Message
 Tools for documenting large Prolog programs

What tools exist for documenting large Prolog programs?

Currently I write in both Prolog and HTML simultaneously (I have also
written programs using both{*filter*}and Prolog), using something like:

...html code...
<pre>*/
...prolog code...
/* </pre>
...html code...

etc.

While this works for medium sized programs, it doesn't work well for
large programs, where we want to quickly find definitions, perhaps
hyperlinked.  We need to be able to keep code and documentation together.

If anyone has some suggestions about how to do this well, it would be
much appreciated.

Thanks,
David

--
David Poole,                      Office: +1 (604) 822-6254
Professor,                        Fax:    +1 (604) 822-5485

University of British Columbia,   http://www.*-*-*.com/
Vancouver, B.C., Canada V6T 1Z4   ftp://ftp.cs.ubc.ca/ftp/local/poole

Mon, 12 Sep 2005 01:17:29 GMT

1. tools in documenting python program???

2. organizing and documenting prolog programs

3. Large PROLOG Program needed

4. CHAT-80 (and other large Prolog programs)

5. GNU prolog, SWI-prolog and here documents

6. TOOLS program available on the Web (Re: Final Program - TOOLS USA 95)

7. TOOLS program available on the Web (Re: Final Program - TOOLS USA 95)

8. TOOLS program available on the Web (Re: Final Program - TOOLS USA 95)

9. Capture, view and share your large format documents

10. NEEDED : Program to document F77 program

11. Prolog tools/compilers for the Prolog 1000

12. Was: Programming in the large vs programming in the small