Public Domain MS-DOS version of PROLOG?
Author Message
 Public Domain MS-DOS version of PROLOG?

I'm looking for a public domain version of PROLOG that will run on MS-DOS.

Any ideas?

Howard E. Scheer
FORD

Fri, 07 Nov 1997 03:00:00 GMT
 Public Domain MS-DOS version of PROLOG?

Quote:

>I'm looking for a public domain version of PROLOG that will run on MS-DOS.

>Any ideas?

>Howard E. Scheer
>FORD

  read the FAQ posted twice a month .

 tom

Sat, 08 Nov 1997 03:00:00 GMT

1. Good public domain MS/DOS Prologs?

2. I have a little one (Q: Public Domain MS-DOS version of Prolog ?)

3. Public Domain Forth for MS-DOS, the latest.

4. Public Domain Fortran Graphics Lib for MS-DOS

5. Public domain Common Lisp for MS-DOS/Windows 95

6. Q: Public Domain Prolog for OS/2 v.2, Windows or DOS

7. public domain prolog for apollo domain

8. FAQ on public-domain versions of forth?

9. Looking for Public Domain Version of Logo

10. Looking for Public Domain Version of Logo

11. Public Domain/Shareware version of Fortran

12. Public Domain/Shareware version of Fortran