looking for embedded prolog engine in Java
Author Message
 looking for embedded prolog engine in Java

Hi!

I am looking for small prolog engine which I can embed into Java
product. It have to be 100% Java and do not need to be very fast.
Something open source will be perfect.

Vadim

--
;;----------------------------------+-----------------------------------+
;; Vadim Zaliva                     + Those who do not understand Unix  +

;; http://www.*-*-*.com/ ;      + poorly.          (H. Spencer)     +
;;----------------------------------+-----------------------------------+

Wed, 02 Jul 2003 04:28:48 GMT
 looking for embedded prolog engine in Java
Hi Vadim,

I think you'll find what you need here:

   http://grunge.cs.tu-berlin.de/~tolk/vmlanguages.html#logic

Best regards,
Torbj?rn

Quote:

> Hi!

> I am looking for small prolog engine which I can embed into Java
> product. It have to be 100% Java and do not need to be very fast.
> Something open source will be perfect.

> Vadim

> --
> ;;----------------------------------+-----------------------------------+
> ;; Vadim Zaliva                     + Those who do not understand Unix  +

> ;; http://www.crocodile.org/        + poorly.          (H. Spencer)     +
> ;;----------------------------------+-----------------------------------+

Wed, 02 Jul 2003 05:05:02 GMT

1. Looking for SLD (Prolog like) inference engine embedding in Common Lisp

2. ANNOUNCE: Kiev language - Java compiler with embedded AI engine

3. Prolog Java Engine

4. Java Prolog Inference Engine

5. Wanted: Embbedable Java Prolog Engine

6. Embedding Java (was: Calling java from C)

7. Embedding Java (was: Calling java from C)

8. SICStus Prolog + Java/Prolog + Jasper

9. An embedded DB engine

10. Embedding as scripting engine

11. Embedded LP engines - examples?

12. Embedding Python Engine into a windows executable