New to prolog
Author Message
 New to prolog

I need help, desperately!!  I've tried to write my first prolog program, it
compiles, but the only answer i get back is "no".  Does anyone know where i
can look at a simple pice of prolog code so i can get the basics correct.  I
have programming experiance in Java, C and Pascal.
Or does anyone know where I can get a good tutorial?

Gar

Sat, 28 Aug 2004 00:49:20 GMT
 New to prolog
http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/Teaching/2001/PrologAI/cae1.pdf

was the course i did - i think it's very good, and the notes are very good
too.

hth,

John

Quote:
> I need help, desperately!!  I've tried to write my first prolog program,
it
> compiles, but the only answer i get back is "no".  Does anyone know where
> can look at a simple pice of prolog code so i can get the basics correct.
> have programming experiance in Java, C and Pascal.
> Or does anyone know where I can get a good tutorial?

> Gar

Sat, 28 Aug 2004 01:34:58 GMT
 New to prolog

:I need help, desperately!!  I've tried to write my first prolog program, it
:compiles, but the only answer i get back is "no".  Does anyone know where i
:can look at a simple pice of prolog code so i can get the basics correct.  I
:have programming experiance in Java, C and Pascal.
:Or does anyone know where I can get a good tutorial?
:

I think Amzi's tutorial is rather nice, see Adventure in Prolog on
http://www.amzi.com/articles/prolog_books_tutorials.htm

Oh, and try to forget what you know about programming ;)

Tue, 07 Sep 2004 22:38:05 GMT

1. OpenFile for new with Prolog

2. New to Prolog !!!! - Please Advise

3. New to ProLog

4. New GNU PROLOG stable version

5. New to Prolog - some help please!

6. New at Prolog

7. I'm new to Prolog, got question...

8. New in prolog

9. New to Prolog

10. New with Prolog

11. new to prolog - need help

12. The new Trinc-Prolog R1 Trial version is ready for downloading