Vendor for Quintus Prolog
Author Message
 Vendor for Quintus Prolog

Can anyone tell me how I can get in touch with the vendor for
Quintus Prolog?

Thanks.
Vincent Richard Lee

Knowledge Systems Lab                           | Tel: (65) 770-0936

Sat, 08 Oct 1994 11:44:01 GMT
 Vendor for Quintus Prolog

Quote:

>Can anyone tell me how I can get in touch with the vendor for
>Quintus Prolog?

Artificial Intelligence Programs | U of Georgia | Athens, GA 30602  U.S.A.

Sat, 08 Oct 1994 23:01:30 GMT

1. Quintus prolog vendor in Australia...

2. X interface in Quintus prolog or C(C++) interface in Quintus prolog

3. Quintus Prolog++ & AAIS Prolog

4. Help on ProLog by BIM versus Quintus Prolog

5. Quintus Prolog and Hummingberd Exceed

6. where can i get Quintus Prolog Compile

7. What is difference between iprolog and Quintus prolog?

8. Problem in adding in facts dynamicly in Quintus Prolog Release 3.4

9. Quintus: String from Prolog to C

10. Quintus Prolog 3.4 available

11. Qusetions to Quintus Prolog user

12. Quintus Prolog at Andata