seeking prolog jokes
Author Message
 seeking prolog jokes

i know this is a learned forum where we discuss serious, serious issues.

but

i'm chasing prolog jokes. i can only find the old "shooting yourself in the
foot in prolog" one and was seeking others

from the vaguest of memories, wasn't there a song sung by logic programming
gurus at a senior conference, um, mid-80s?

anyone got that, or any others?

ADVAthanxsNCE
--
Tim Menzies (phd, ai, unsw), professor, ECE, UBC, CA,
office=rm341(MCLD), ph=1-604-822-3381, fax=1-604-822-5949

"Majesty zones item him."
-- Anagram of  Timothy James Menzies

Tue, 25 May 2004 12:44:03 GMT
 seeking prolog jokes
Hi Tim!...

Quote:

>i know this is a learned forum where we discuss serious, serious issues.
>but
>i'm chasing prolog jokes. i can only find the old "shooting yourself in the
>foot in prolog" one and was seeking others

     The one I remember is:

Q: How many Prolog programmers does it take to{*filter*}in a lightbulb?
A: No.

cheers
--Jamie.                 (nel mezzo del cammin di nostra vita)
  andrews    .uwo      } Merge these two lines to obtain my e-mail address.

Sat, 29 May 2004 09:53:33 GMT
 seeking prolog jokes

Quote:

>      The one I remember is:

> Q: How many Prolog programmers does it take to{*filter*}in a lightbulb?
> A: No.

General to Shiny Brand-New Prolog Expert System:

        "Are the enemy coming from the south or the north?"

SBNPES: "Yes."

General:"Yes WHAT?"

...time passes...

SBNPES: "Yes, SIR!"

--

  http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~jjk/          fax:+49-7031-464-7351
PGP:       06 04 1C 35 7B DC 1F 26 As the air to a bird, or the sea to a fish,

Sat, 29 May 2004 18:36:49 GMT

1. Prolog Joke

2. Lightbulb joke (with prolog content)

3. SOURCES SOUGHT: Fuzzy Prolog and Fuzzy Prolog Applications

4. A little Turbo Prolog joke

5. Foreign language interfaces for Prolog: input sought

6. IF Computer GmbH seeks additional Prolog talent

7. Seeking Calculator in Prolog

8. Seeking for prolog interpreter

9. seeking for Real or Finite Domains constraint solving algorithm in Prolog

10. Seeking Prolog Developers/Consultants

11. seeking CORBA interface to Prolog

12. Help in compiling SWI-Prolog sought