Information about Strand
Author Message
 Information about Strand

Hi,

I am looking for sources of information  about the parallel logic
programming language Strand, e.g. FAQs, Web-Sites etc.

Please tell me, if you know, where to get information about it.

Thanks in advance

Stephan

             Stephan Tobies, Student of Computer Science
            University of Kent, UK / RWTH Aachen, Germany
-- There is much pleasure to be gained from useless knowledge (M. Minsky) -
             Stephan Tobies, Student of Computer Science
            University of Kent, UK / RWTH Aachen, Germany
-- There is much pleasure to be gained from useless knoledge (M. Minsky) --

Fri, 10 Apr 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. How is Strand doing ?

2. email addr of Strand Software Systems?

3. If you want support its Strand not ISI

4. Strand Phones

5. STRAND

6. Q: NLP with STRAND?

7. binary trees in Strand and/or Parlog

8. Any Strand Users Out There?

9. Strand and Express info needed

10. Req: any information about retrieving register information of CPU

11. Vender information needed!!

12. OOPSLA paper posted: The Timeless Way of Building Accounting Information