O-O prolog
Author Message
 O-O prolog

Does anyone know if there is an Object-Oriented Prolog available commercialy or for reaserch. If so please let me know about it.
Thanks.

Munib A. Q.
University of Wales College of Cardiff

Tue, 26 Apr 1994 22:56:46 GMT
 O-O prolog

 |Does anyone know if there is an Object-Oriented Prolog available commercialy or for reaserch. If so please let me know about it.

I think Common ESP system (basically an object-oriented Prolog) for
Unix workstations is available free of charge for academic purposes
from AI Language Research Institute, Tokyo Japan.  I don't know what
kind of commercial license is available now.

Try the following address for more precise licensing information.
        Kunio Hata
        AI Language Research Institute

For a summary of the language features, see the following.

        author="Takashi Chikayama",
        title="Unique Features of {E}{S}{P}",
        booktitle="Proceedings of FGCS'84",
        pages={292--298},
        institution="ICOT",
        year="1984"}

Takashi Chikayama
ICOT Research Center

Fri, 29 Apr 1994 11:00:43 GMT
 O-O prolog

Quote:
>Does anyone know if there is an Object-Oriented Prolog available commercialy
>or for reaserch. If so please let me know about it.

The only two that I know of are Prolog++ by LPA and ProTalk by Quintus.
In the back of the Bratko book he presents a O-O prolog writen in
prolog.

Andrew

P.S.It would be an interesting discussion to hear what people had to
say about how the Object Oriented Programming Paradigm and Prolog can
they work together.

Sun, 01 May 1994 02:59:07 GMT
 O-O prolog
I'm also aware of Quintec-Objects, which is based on Quintec (not 'tus)
Prolog, here in the UK.  I've never used it, but have got a glossy on it.

You can also use "POP++", a Poplog extension, which is available from
Integral Solutions Limited here in the UK.

If you want contact names and numbers, let me know.

Paul.

------------

Artificial Intelligence Group
Department of Mathematical and Computing Sciences
University of Surrey
GUILDFORD
England.

Fri, 06 May 1994 18:47:13 GMT

1. Cetus Links OO Prolog page updated.

2. :Searching for OO-Prolog

3. os._exit(), os.kill(os.getpid(), 9)

4. Problem with any of os.system(), os.fork() & os.execp() and os.spawn()

5. Black OS/2 icons and mini-icons for VisualWorks 2.0 for OS/2

6. FORTH/OS OS/4th

7. Oberon OS/Genera Lisp OS connection?

8. OS/390 release test periods Re: default variable initialization under os/390 v2r8

9. FA: Virtual Pascal for OS/2, RexxVIM for OS/2

10. Script to change OS/2 full screen to OS/2 windowed

11. OS/2: Rexx Script from Win-OS file manager

12. Q:Using REXX under OS/2 how can you change an OS/2 window size