Q: Mercury web site down?
Author Message
 Q: Mercury web site down?

I saw some news that Mercury was supporting .NET, but I
have been unable to get to their web site for several days.

What's up?

-Mark

Thu, 15 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Q: Mercury web site down?

Quote:

>>I saw some news that Mercury was supporting .NET, but I
>>have been unable to get to their web site for several days.
>I have experienced no problems reaching it at
>http://www.cs.mu.oz.au/research/mercury/
>I am there now, and do not see any problems.
>The information about Mercury and NET is at
>http://www.cs.mu.oz.au/research/mercury/information/dotnet/mercury_an...

Connectivity to Australia has been a little strained since someone
dropped an anchor (or something) on one of the main links via Singapore.
This might have been affecting some people's links.

There is a partial mirror of the website at:

        http://mercury.sourceforge.net/

Some of the links still come back to the University of Melbourne site,
we haven't quite set everything up to be easily movable.  The daily
releases are not updated automatically yet from this site.

Also,
        http://www.cs.mu.oz.au/research/mercury/dotnet.html

or
        http://mercury.sourceforge.net/dotnet.php3

has all the .NET information so far.

Tyson.

Fri, 16 May 2003 11:59:30 GMT

1. LLNL Web site / FTP site down

2. Mercury Web Site Updated.

3. Mercury Web Site Updated.

4. softvelocity web site down

5. Schofield Computer / Open Clarion web sites down for upgrade

6. RCFB BBS Going Down -- Visit Our Web Site

7. Free web site and instant down line!

8. Free web site and instant down line!

9. Free web site and instant down line!

10. SGI VRML web sites down

11. Free web site and instant down line!

12. Free web site and instant down line!