Theorem prover
Author Message
 Theorem prover

I'm currently doing research on computational discourse semantics and I
wonder if anybody has a theorem prover, written in Prolog, to share with
me. It should (of course) be for a logic more expressive than horn
clause logic, and as I want to be able to follow the structure of the
proofs, preferably a non-resolution method should be used (a tableaux
method, for example). Programs and/or advices and/or pointers to
relevant literature are most welcome.

Thanks for your help.

Department of Philosopy
S-412 98 Gothenburg
Sweden

Wed, 05 Aug 1992 08:31:05 GMT

1. Theorem provers

2. Theorem prover recommendation?

3. Theorem Prover/Reason maintenance System

4. SUMMARY: Theorem provers and simplifiers for Presburger

5. Theorem provers & simplifiers for Presburger arithmetic

6. Q: Prolog, sets of instances, theorem prover

7. Theorem prover and geometry

8. Theorem Prover on Propositions in Finite Domains

9. THEOREM-PROVER in FORTH wanted (based on LAWS OF FORM)

10. Predicate logic theorem prover

11. Theorem provers in Prolog

12. leanTAP theorem prover