GUI based prolog implementation??
Author Message
 GUI based prolog implementation??

Is there a GUI based Prolog implementation I could get for Win or Linux?
Free of course.  IF not, what is recommended to use?  I'm taking a
university course on Prolog and would like a good implementation.
--
Jeffrey Bacon
Java Programmer Extrordinaire!

http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~jjbacon

Thu, 04 Sep 2003 00:35:40 GMT
 GUI based prolog implementation??

Quote:

>Is there a GUI based Prolog implementation I could get for Win or Linux?
>Free of course.

There are a number of them. For example, Visual Prolog Personal Edition
version 5.2 says it is free for personal and non-commercial use.  Their URL
is:

http://www.visual-prolog.com/vip/vipinfo/freeware_version.htm

Cheers,
JR

Thu, 04 Sep 2003 11:50:02 GMT
 GUI based prolog implementation??

Quote:
> Is there a GUI based Prolog implementation I could get for Win or Linux?
> Free of course.  IF not, what is recommended to use?  I'm taking a
> university course on Prolog and would like a good implementation.

all prolog come with a mode for emacs which do what windows GUI do.
gnu prolog
swi prolog
mercury
all !!

--
Yoann  Padioleau,  INSA de Rennes, France,   http://www.irisa.fr/prive/padiolea
Opinions expressed here are only mine. Je n'cris qu' titre personnel.

Sun, 07 Sep 2003 21:05:00 GMT
 GUI based prolog implementation??

Quote:

>> Is there a GUI based Prolog implementation I could get for Win or Linux?
>> Free of course.  IF not, what is recommended to use?  I'm taking a
>> university course on Prolog and would like a good implementation.
>all prolog come with a mode for emacs which do what windows GUI do.
>gnu prolog
>swi prolog
>mercury
>all !!

In addition, SWI-Prolog 4.0 (current 4.0.2) comes with XPCE GUI library
bundled as one GPL-licenced package. Provides PceEmacs, an emacs-clone
with on-the-fly analysis and colouring as well as graphical fron-end to
the de{*filter*}. Interaction with the Prolog session is simply text-based.

        --- Jan

Mon, 08 Sep 2003 17:37:35 GMT

1. NEW: Java based Kernel Prolog (Open Source Reference Implementation)

2. Tcl Tk GUI with Map - Based on Prolog Like Programme

3. GUI implementation critique requested

4. I've got a Dos based GUI Interface

5. REXX language based GUI solution for 95/NT and OS/2

6. REXX based GUI solution for 95/NT and OS/2

7. text based GUI?

8. FOX-based Windows GUIs

9. implementation of lightweight threads and GUI

10. Ada-based GUI's

11. VT-Based GUI

12. Converting DOS based COBOL to Windows GUI