Public Domain Prolog
Author Message
 Public Domain Prolog

Date of creation : 1993.11.02

I'm looking for a version of so called 'edinburg' Prolog for DOS distributed as
a public domain. If somebody knows the host&location of such software I'll be
really grateful for sending me this information. Moreover I'm also interested
in e-mail addresses of persons who are professionally working with Prolog.
                                             Thank you
                                             Tom Meron

Sat, 20 Apr 1996 23:20:29 GMT
 Public Domain Prolog

|> Date of creation : 1993.11.02
|>
|> I'm looking for a version of so called 'edinburg' Prolog for DOS distributed as
|> a public domain. If somebody knows the host&location of such software I'll be
|> really grateful for sending me this information. Moreover I'm also interested
|> in e-mail addresses of persons who are professionally working with Prolog.
|>                                              Thank you
|>                                              Tom Meron

I think you speak about "sbprolog", which was during my test the only one which
shows real edinbur Prolog capabilities. It is is available on many servers see Prolog.faq

An interesting note is that the system behaves correctly on Unix and Dos.

Bernard

Sun, 28 Apr 1996 00:02:20 GMT

1. public domain prolog for apollo domain

2. public domain Prolog system available

3. Public Domain Prolog

4. looking for public domain prolog code archives, data

5. Public Domain Prolog compiler Request

6. Public domain prolog

7. Public Domain Prologs

8. Public domain Prolog for Mac

9. Public Domain Prolog