trying but not working
Author Message
 trying but not working

Hello,

I am triying to do this: i get this question from the news date
12/12/2002...
i try to do it also here is my code:

delete_duplicates(X, [X|L1], L1).
delete_duplicates(X, [H|L1], [H|L2]):-
delete_duplicates(X, L1, L2).

sound so,ething wrong here but can't find out?!

PS: Daren if you are still here this might help u maybe

Quote:

> > Given the following as an example:

> > ?- delete_duplicates([c,d,d,b,a,d,b,c],List1).
> > List = [a,d,b,c]

> > Could anyone help with the predicate;

> > delete_duplicates(List1,List2) - which deletes any duplicate elements
from
> > List1 and returns a new list as List2.

Thu, 09 Jun 2005 05:28:37 GMT

1. Tried to download evaluation software, not working

2. DDE not Working on First Try

3. try gfdg try kuiou try gsdfas try

4. Does not work with TPS but works with DBF

5. 5.2 Network application works with 95, does not work with 98

6. Does the Autosave works in Excel , if not how to make it work in my program

7. Work library not same as current working library

8. REALdatabase not null and primary key not working

9. NOT Allow Inserts not working

10. Q: (IF WS-VAR NOT = SPACE) does not work in DBCS context

11. tcl/tk man pages use .HS, not .TH for title, so man -k does not work

12. Try This. It Truely Works