Visual Prolog instalation problem!!!
Author Message
 Visual Prolog instalation problem!!!

Hi all
Can someone advice me?
Why during instalation of Visual Prolog free trial
version on Windows 95 or 98 i get an error message

error processing
vpi\lib\win32\msc\vpi.lib

and then the instalation halts.

thanks

Tue, 19 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Visual Prolog instalation problem!!!

question?

Daniel

Quote:

> Hi all
> Can someone advice me?
> Why during instalation of Visual Prolog free trial
> version on Windows 95 or 98 i get an error message

> error processing
> vpi\lib\win32\msc\vpi.lib

> and then the instalation halts.

> thanks

Tue, 19 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Visual Prolog instalation problem!!!
It apparently depends on the version of VIP being used.
"VIPSupport is responsible only for problems of using Visual Prolog
Professional edition,
that are not covered in Help, documentation, supplied examples, and in WEB
based lists..."
--
Colin

Internet: http://perso.wanadoo.fr/colin.barker

Daniel Dudley a crit dans le message ...

Quote:

this
>question?

>Daniel

>> Hi all
>> Can someone advice me?
>> Why during instalation of Visual Prolog free trial
>> version on Windows 95 or 98 i get an error message

>> error processing
>> vpi\lib\win32\msc\vpi.lib

>> and then the instalation halts.

>> thanks

Wed, 20 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Visual Prolog instalation problem!!!
Yes, but It would surprise me very much if VIPSupport wasn't accommodating with
help on an undocumented installation problem.

Daniel

Quote:
> It apparently depends on the version of VIP being used.
> "VIPSupport is responsible only for problems of using Visual Prolog
> Professional edition,
> that are not covered in Help, documentation, supplied examples, and in WEB
> based lists..."
> --
> Colin

> Internet: http://perso.wanadoo.fr/colin.barker

> Daniel Dudley a crit dans le message ...

> this
> >question?

> >Daniel

> >> Hi all
> >> Can someone advice me?
> >> Why during instalation of Visual Prolog free trial
> >> version on Windows 95 or 98 i get an error message

> >> error processing
> >> vpi\lib\win32\msc\vpi.lib

> >> and then the instalation halts.

> >> thanks

Wed, 20 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Visual Prolog instalation problem!!!

thanks a lot

The problem apeared to be in the downloaded file. Other download worked
correctly.

Excuse me for posting before I've tryed another time but the file sizes
were identical so ... :)

Best regards.

Quote:

> this
> >question?

> >Daniel

Sun, 24 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. various Prolog and Visual Prolog problems.

2. Font problem & instalation

3. CW 20 SE Instalation problem

4. Eiffel instalation problem

5. gnat307 instalation problem

6. Problem with instalation

7. instalation problem

8. calling Visual C++ or Prolog calling Visual C++

9. Visual Prolog and Visual C++ - Capabilities Comparison

10. how to call visual prolog to visual c++?

11. PDC Visual Prolog and VIsual Basic

12. Prolog Development Center - Visual Prolog