PDC Visual Prolog and VIsual Basic
Author Message
 PDC Visual Prolog and VIsual Basic

Hi, Jonatahn,
I tried to compile VBX.VPR and didn't find bivbx.lib file.
Can you help me, please?
I what to use some VBX's (grid for examp) and ca't.
Thanks everybody for aswer.
Serg,
IDOY P/L, Australia

Thu, 27 Nov 1997 03:00:00 GMT
 PDC Visual Prolog and VIsual Basic
Hello. Hope that all is well.

This is from me (support.pdc.dk) I'm at an exibition in Finland.

To use the VBX example you must have some files from the borland C
compiler. We cannot include them with prolog

/Jonathan

Sat, 29 Nov 1997 03:00:00 GMT
 PDC Visual Prolog and VIsual Basic

Quote:
> Hi, Jonatahn,
> I tried to compile VBX.VPR and didn't find bivbx.lib file.
> Can you help me, please?
> I what to use some VBX's (grid for examp) and ca't.
> Thanks everybody for aswer.
> Serg,
> IDOY P/L, Australia

Mon, 01 Dec 1997 03:00:00 GMT
 PDC Visual Prolog and VIsual Basic
Is there someone that knows if a "Visual Prolog" of some kind is available somewhere?
A good solution could be a VBX extension of Visual Basic ...

Thanks a lot in advance

        Andrea Sterbini

--

Mon, 01 Dec 1997 03:00:00 GMT
 PDC Visual Prolog and VIsual Basic

Quote:

> I tried to compile VBX.VPR and didn't find bivbx.lib file.
> Can you help me, please?
> I what to use some VBX's (grid for examp) and ca't.
> Thanks everybody for aswer.
> Serg,
> IDOY P/L, Australia

As you said the VBX example project does not contain the BIBVBX.LIB
file. This file is part of Borlands Visual Basic Control emulation
and is not supplied with Visual Prolog.

Jonathan Lerwill

http://www.pdc.dk/pdc//

Sat, 06 Dec 1997 03:00:00 GMT

1. PDC Prolog / Visual Prolog First Steps Edition +/- points

2. PDC Prolog/Visual Prolog and ISO Standards

3. PDC Visual Prolog & Logtalk

4. PDC visual prolog any good ?

5. Visual Prolog Patch at www.pdc.dk

6. Visual Prolog - PDC Announces Shipment

7. Help with PDC VIsual Prolog

8. Visual dBase vs. Visual Basic

9. visual basic versus visual c++

10. visual ada / visual basic comparisons needed

11. Creating - Fortran 77 dll for use in Visual Basic 6.0 (not using Compaq Visual Fortran)

12. Variable exchange in Visual Basic 6.0 and Visual Fortran 5.0