Search for info about Objet & Prolog
Author Message
 Search for info about Objet & Prolog

Hello,

I am making a bibliography recherche on Object-Oriented Prolog and i am
looking for all info about this subject

thank, in advance

INSSET (France)

Sat, 11 Apr 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Search for info about Objet & Prolog

Quote:

> I am making a bibliography recherche on Object-Oriented Prolog and i am
> looking for all info about this subject
> INSSET (France)

Have a look at:

http://www.cs.mu.oz.au/~lee/papers/oolp/index.html
http://laotzu.doc.ic.ac.uk/UserPages/staff/cdsm/cdsm.html

H.

Mon, 13 Apr 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Search for info about Objet & Prolog

Quote:
> I am making a bibliography recherche on Object-Oriented Prolog and i am
> looking for all info about this subject

Take a look at ftp://ftp.cs.ualberta.ca/pub/oolog

Tue, 14 Apr 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Search for info about Objet & Prolog

Quote:

>> I am making a bibliography recherche on Object-Oriented Prolog and i am
>> looking for all info about this subject
>Take a look at ftp://ftp.cs.ualberta.ca/pub/oolog

What user id and password should I use to login into this FTP site?

Fri, 17 Apr 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Search for info about Objet & Prolog
In article

Quote:

> Hello,

> I am making a bibliography recherche on Object-Oriented Prolog and i am
> looking for all info about this subject

> thank, in advance

> INSSET (France)

If you are not already familiar with Prolog++ from LPA then try an e-mail

You might also look up a book of the same name "Prolog++ The Power of
Object-Oriented and Logic Programming" by Chris Moss (ISBN 0-201-56507-2)
Addison-Wesley

Michael

Sat, 18 Apr 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Search for info about Objet & Prolog

Quote:

>>> I am making a bibliography recherche on Object-Oriented Prolog and i am
>>> looking for all info about this subject

>>Take a look at ftp://ftp.cs.ualberta.ca/pub/oolog

>What user id and password should I use to login into this FTP site?

If you have access to www, just follow http://www.cs.ualberta.ca/ and then
FTP server. Presto, you are there. Hope it helps.

- Hasan.

Sun, 19 Apr 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Search for info about Objet & Prolog

Quote:

> >>Take a look at ftp://ftp.cs.ualberta.ca/pub/oolog
> >What user id and password should I use to login into this FTP site?

User: anonymous

Quote:
> If you have access to www, just follow http://www.cs.ualberta.ca/ and then
> FTP server.

Easier yet, go directly to the url given above (ftp://...)

Sun, 19 Apr 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Depth & Breadth Searching in Prolog

2. Prolog-search the web quickly with Search Spaniel

3. SB-Prolog/Sicstus Prolog info. request

4. SB-Prolog/Sicstus Prolog Info. Request

5. ACTOR: info & info request

6. Quintus Prolog++ & AAIS Prolog

7. Search and Sort Algoritm Info Wanted

8. Search For FDC Programming Info

9. Maintenance/Reuse of Designs - info search

10. INFO-ADA Owner Wanted - Searching for Waldo

11. COBOL/400: searching info on NO LOCK clause for START

12. Info search