Knowledge Engineers x 2 - Urgently required
Author Message
 Knowledge Engineers x 2 - Urgently required

                        KNOWLEDGE ENGINEERS

My client, based in London is seeking to Knowledge Engineers to work with
customers advising on the development of expert systems as well as developing
systems.

Commercial experience developing KBS is required as is a degree in COmputing or
related subject. Salary is extremely attractive.

If you are interested in this opening please contact me or send your details to
the address below. Alternatively if you know anyone who fits the bill please
pass this ad on.

--
--- Palvi A. Mahajan
                 ADVANCED INFORMATION RESOURCING LIMITED - AIR

Fri, 09 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Knowledge Engineers x 2 - Urgently required

Quote:

>                         KNOWLEDGE ENGINEERS

> My client, based in London is seeking to Knowledge Engineers to work with
> customers advising on the development of expert systems as well as developing
> systems.

> Commercial experience developing KBS is required as is a degree in COmputing or > related subject. Salary is extremely attractive.

> If you are interested in this opening please contact me or send your details to > the address below. Alternatively if you know anyone who fits the bill please
> pass this ad on.

--- Palvi A. Mahajan
                 ADVANCED INFORMATION RESOURCING LIMITED - AIR
            Suite B, 310 Long Lane, East Finchley, London N2 8JP

Fri, 16 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT

--

--- Palvi A. Mahajan
                 ADVANCED INFORMATION RESOURCING LIMITED - AIR
            Suite B, 310 Long Lane, East Finchley, London N2 8JP

Fri, 16 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Prolog Software Engineer urgently required

2. Software Engineers (Prolog) urgently required

3. Import help urgently required

4. SMALLTALK DEVELOPERS URGENTLY REQUIRED - Contract and Permanent-

5. VISUALAGE SMALLTALK DEVELOPERS URGENTLY REQUIRED - Contract and Permanent-

6. Urgently require Clarion help !!

7. help urgently required please

8. XBase++ Programmer Required urgently

9. require urgently

10. JOB VACANCY: PL/1 Developers urgently required

11. Genetic Programming (LISP) assistance urgently required

12. Recommendations urgently required.