Prolog based on Ivan?
Author Message
 Prolog based on Ivan?

Hello,

Can anyone inform me if there is a Prolog course somewhere based on
Ivan Bratko book "Prolog Programming for Artificail Intelligence" ?
(I think Ivan's University is in Ljubliana or so..)

If yes, where and what would be the access to the course material?
(problems,examples etc.)

Is there any Prolog tutorial available on the net?

Thanks a lot!

Amir

Thu, 15 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Prolog based on Ivan?

Quote:

> Hello,

> Can anyone inform me if there is a Prolog course somewhere based on
> Ivan Bratko book "Prolog Programming for Artificail Intelligence" ?
> (I think Ivan's University is in Ljubliana or so..)

> If yes, where and what would be the access to the course material?
> (problems,examples etc.)

> Is there any Prolog tutorial available on the net?

The FAQ is at:

http://www.cs.cmu.edu/afs/cs.cmu.edu/project/ai-repository/ai/html/fa...

Bratko's home page:

http://www-ai.ijs.si/ailab/bratko.html

but, AFAIK, no course materials.

Course materials for a course based on Bratko at:

http://www.cs.strath.ac.uk/teaching/pg/classes/ITS/prolog/

Best regards,

Jon Campbell
--
Jonathan G Campbell Univ. Ulster Magee College Derry BT48 7JL N. Ireland

Fri, 16 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Prolog, Book by Ivan Bratko,

2. code for Ivan Tomek's book

3. Question about Ivan Tomek's Introduction to VW

4. IVAN inplementation in IDL

5. Ivan Bratkos Book ....

6. Ivan Bratko email addresss ?

7. Looking for Ivan Bratko

8. Frame based system in Prolog

9. Frame based system in Prolog

10. Help with compiling prolog based language

11. ANN: Jinni 2002 High Performance Java based Prolog Compiler

12. GUI based prolog implementation??